STRAIGHT TO HELL "BRISTOL LIGHTWEIGHT" LEATHER JACKET (MEN'S)
- Sizing questions? Check Out The STH Website For Exact Measurements
- Slim fit.
- Size up for a relaxed fit, additional room, or layering.
- Premium full grain buffalo napa leather is 1 – 2 mm thick. Leather and fit for style and function. Leather quickly conforms around your shape and breaks-in within one season.
- Ideal leather for motorcycle riding and built to last.
- Open cuffs to reveal wrists and lining.
- 100% polyester, non-removable, non-quilted leopard lining. Ideal for comfort and weather.
- Double stitched seams in interior lining for additional reinforcement.
- Durable YKK zippers.
- Functional pockets.
- Clean by leather specialist.
LIGHTWEIGHT LINING DETAILS:
Most of our leather jackets feature either quilted lining in both the body and sleeves, or a quilted body and non-quilted sleeves. Quilting is the second, hidden layer of fabric located under the diamond stitched visible lining. This quilting provides extra warmth and protection from the elements. The Bristol Lightweight has the quilting removed, making the leather jacket ideal for warmer climates or seasons.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Been wearing it every day. Size up if you want to layer because these fit pretty snug. I'm 6'1" 158lbs and I went for Size 38.